Studland Summer Camp is intended for
everyone to enjoy. Please show due consideration to your fellow
campers by following the rules below:
- New Arrivals: Please arrive no earlier than 2PM and no later than 8PM, except by special arrangement
- Departures: Please vacate your pitch by 12PM, except by special arrangement. You are welcome to stay onsite for the rest of the day
- Clothing: All adults are expected to be naturists (weather permitting)
- Fires: Strictly NO open fires/firepits on the camping field - this includes built-up barbecues for anything other than cooking
- Dogs: Well-behaved dogs are welcome, but must be kept tethered/on a lead at all times while onsite
- Noise:No amplified music (i.e. radios, electric instruments). Acoustic guitars, etc are fine, providing they are not played too loud.
We all love a good time, but please keep noise to a respectful minimum at night
...and of course, the most important rule: have a great holiday!